Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

is it summer yet????


Nothing I really wanna know, but I couldn't think of another title. So here is a picture of Anika's Cardican, I did make it up as I went along, I do need to block the front a bit better, but other than that, I really like it. I also knitted some socks, first off, I got really mad at myself, for not reading the label when I bought wool in Switzerland, cause now I only have one red sock for myself. I also made a pair for multicolord socks for Anika. I really like that Bernat sock yarn. This morning I went to Hobby Lobby, and got more Sugar'n Cream yarn for another tanktop for Anika. I also got some Red Hart Multicolor to make a Jacket or Sweater for Lars for fall. Don't know yet what I really wanna make with it. I also have some sewing projects, one is a summer dress for Anika, and then I am going to make a dress for a friend of mine and a dress for me.
As you guys can see never a dull moment in my life. *winkPosted by Hello

1 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    Claudia, the sweater looks great! I can't believe you just sort of winged it?!!

    What kind of yarn did you get in Switzerland for your sock? Will you be able to get more to make the other? If you need me to, I can check my LYS for you. (you got to post a picture of that sock, though. lol)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home