Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Another friday...

the weather doesn't really know what it is going to do. It's windy, humid and looks like it is going to rain any minute. I started on a sweater Jacket for Lars yesterday, not sure if I like it or not. Oh well. I also started to sew Anika's Barbie Dress, my mom gave me a pattern and fabric, she bought. She thought she will never finish the dress so I should make it for Anika. Well it has been a year since Mom gave it to me.
So that is my project for today, sewing on the dress, doing laundry, and this afternoon, go and visit my dear friend Tracy.
Tonight, we are having happy hour at a neighbors, which is going to be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home