Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Friday, May 06, 2005

no more blaah...

I am feeling so much better these days. The house is still a mess, but hey I am working on it.
Anika's Cardigan is getting there, I hope to finish the second sleeve today, and sew it together, also I need to make the buttonholes and the collar, which is going to be rolled. (all stockinette stitch)
Tomorrow, I need to go and get some cute buttons for it.

I had a real fun experience today. I have lost 14lb. since January and was wondering if I can fit in a skirt I got last year. Well it is a little tight but I was able to zip it. And I also fit in the pants I started to sew last year and put them aside cause they so did not fit. So I have a sewing project to finish now. I am excited and this is sure a kick in the fanny to keep going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home