Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

sock fever...

has broken out at my house. I am knitting socks and loving it. Michael's had Moda Dea Sassy Stripe on clearance so I bought some for me and dh. My socks are done and I might say they look great, I am working on Steve's now. I also made Anika some fingerless mitts, she wanted to ride her bike with the leftovers from my socks.
I hope I have enough left to make Lars some socks to match his daddys.

I also hope I get my butt out of the house tomorrow morning and go swim, I need to exercise again so I can wear that jacket for Christmas, but that's a story for another blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home