Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Monday, October 30, 2006

recommitment...

Well this past month has been crazy, with me watching the baby and all the other fun stuff going on, I haven't had time to study or workout on a regular basis.
I realized yesterday, if I want to make this work, I do have to get up early and go hit the gym. I do need to make time to Study 2hrs a day. I also realized that I need to say no, every once in a while, that I can't help, and maybe my house will suffer a bit, that the vacuum cleaner won't be used for a few days. *sorry Kirby*
I have come this f****n far, I don't want to go back to my old ways. I am in a size 14 now, compared to the 24 I was last summer, I still want to loose another 35lb. and I know I can do it. But I do have to make the commitment again. So here it is written out and all.
I give myself till Lars' birthday 3/11 to get to goal, that is 5Months, which is reasonable.
In other news, the switch of the rooms went great, the office looks great in its new location, and the game room, needs to be picked up and curtains need to be sewn and roman shades made and then we are happy. The office is great, I have all my yarn in a cabinet, I did not realize how much yarn I actually own. My next project is a shrug that I want to knit. Then all my scrap book stuff is in shelf, easy to find. I am glad we did this.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home