Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

good Day...


We had a wonderful Day today. At 10am we had a parade thru the neighborhood, which was great. The turnout was fantastic. Even Zoe our puppy decided to behave. She usually doesn't like not being first, but she got used to it.

Then we went home for lunch, Lars laid down for a nap and I had to go to Michael's to pick up some things for facepainting today.
Then at 2;30pm we had a fun run. Steve got 3rd. Anika ran it too. I am so proud of her, it was a 1.1mile run.
After that Steve came and picked me up. I set up my face painting booth, I painted lots of faces, listened to good live music, had some good bbq, talked to friends, met neighbors.
This was a great Day for a blockparty.
Next time I wanna do the run too.

Here are the dolphin and Lizard I painted on my kids faces.

Anyways that's it for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home