Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

today...

I actually been working on Rogue since Saturday and I am now past the Kangaroo Pocket. I am enjoying the knitting, but it seems that I am going thru balls and balls of yarn. So far I am on ball #6.
Last night we watched Hitch, which was funny. And tonight is family movie night and we are watching the pacifier. The house actually is looking nice again. We try to get the kids to clean up at night, which makes it easy for me to vacuum. I know, I know, this must be boring stuff for you. But oh well it is my life.

On the weightloss battle, I told hubby to hide the scale, it is coming out on Friday to weigh and then goes back to hiding on till next week. I am trying hard to drink my water and not eat any snacks. I have been eating 3 meals a day and I eat some fruit in between. So far so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home