Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Monday, March 14, 2005

I am off...

we are leaving tonight, to drive to houston and then tomorrow the kids and I are off to Switzerland to visit my family. We are excited, I also found out that I am allowed to bring knitting needles on board, which means I can take the babyblanket I am working on in my carry on. If I get to knit, is a whole nother story, with both kids on the plane. Last year they were really good, so we see how it goes. I hope to knit while I am at my mom's house, I am bringing some yarn for another babyblanket and I am also bringing yarn to make another booga bag. Mom has internet, so I hope to blog from Switzerland.
See ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home