Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hello Blogland....

Not much going on here in TX, it is really cold for March the high today is in the mid 50's, that's just wrong. I am making chili for Dinner tonight. It's already in the crockpot. I can't wait.
Today I went to volunteer at the school and had quiet fun making paper cows/longhorns with the Kindergarten class. It's always fun with them. This afternoon I might get a "greatest Mommy" award, cause Anika has been asking for 3days if her friend can come over today. Well I thought we are going to another friends today, so I told her no. Well that friends cancelled, so now the friend she is bugging me about is coming over and she doesn't know it yet. I hope she will be surprised.

On the get healthy front. Well I did not do so good in Feburary, I tried, I did work out, but the eating part was not so good, and the first half of March wasn't any better either. So last week I made the decision to join e-diets again. and this week I lost 4lb. I had been doing their plan before and always was happy with the weightloss, but Life always got in between, so this time around I wanna do it right. 3rd time is a charm, right???

OTN: Still plucking away on Eris, but there is an end in sight, I promise. Oh and I got a bookshelf for the office so I can stash my craft stuff, now I only need some more containers to put stuff away more neatly. Here is a picture of it.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home