Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Monday, February 21, 2005

feeling blaah

I should be cleaning, got a lot done, but I am just not in the mood today. The kids were sick all weekend, and I am just drained. Managed to change and wash all the sheets and blankets. Vacuumed the kitchen looks ok. Main thing I still need to do, is mop and our bathroom. I am tired, even thou the kids slept till 8am. which is sleeping in for us.
It is gorgeous outside, but cant go, cause Lars' still have a temp. This stinks.
Also ripped the first piece of my poncho apart, after I realized that I don't like the way it looks and it is to small. So I started over 3 times and finally got it to look the way I want. Sheesh, that's the bad thing if you don't actually work with a pattern. I am amazed at how much I enjoy knitting again. I am having fun with it.
Well off to go and clean the rest and then sit down and watch a movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home