Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

looks like...

the kids are starting to feel better. I still kept my daughter home from Preschool. I thought yesterday for sure I am getting what they have but apparently, not, woke up this morning feeling just fine. Now I really need to get my house in order, hasn't been all week.
But what am I doing? I am online writing into my blog and listen to my friends husbands Music.
They are called Icons of Industry , and just released their first CD, I went to the party it was a lot of fun.
On the knitting front, I decided yesterday, I did not like the bottom border of the poncho so I am going to redo that, and I am like half way done with the second piece. Hopefully I get to knit some this afternoon. It is cool and rainy here in Central TX, we had some great thunderstorms last night. I love thunderstorms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home