Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

what to do???


so it is Thursday my housework is pretty much done, my daughter got her cast off, she is in school, my son is playing and it is freezing in my house. So what should I do? I finished the bags I wanted to make, and decided since they knit up so nicely I should make more of them. I also started my Poncho, I am doing a cable for the first time every and so far so good. So I guess I am going to plant my but on the couch and get knitting until I need to pick my girl up.Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    Claudia, your bags are fabulous! You are a knitting machine!

    Congrats to Anika on getting her cast off! She must feel so free now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home