Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Sunday, January 09, 2011

2011Here I come...

So after all this time, I gained some weight back. Which I think has also a lot to do with my depression. So as of tomorrow, I am going back to eating healthy, working out and just try to be healthier again. I will put all my food intake in to Fitday, cause that was what helped me last time around loosing the weight.

I am also going to work on my daily to do's and split housework up in between the 5 weekdays. When I did that I was successful at keeping my house somewhat in check.
I also found a great web-site, called Coupon Mom which I hope will help me with the grocery bill.
And it's Freeeeeeeee.

Menu for the upcoming week:
Sunday:
Rump Roast
roasted potatos & Carrots

Monday:
Grilled Tilapia
Green Beans
Rice

Tuesday:
Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
Salad

Wednesday:
Hoernli & Ghacktes
Salad

Thursday:
Bratwurst & Roesti
(it's Anika's birthday, she wants this for her Birthday meal)

Friday:
We might go out to Red Robin

Saturday:
Fajitas

That's what we'll be eating this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home