Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Another good week start

This week started great again, I really love summer. We got an ice Cream maker the other day and we love it. Tomorrow it's Lars' turn and he wants to make Rocky Road. So that's what we'll do.
My workouts are doing great, I am actually about to head to the gym again. I missed working out and I am so thankful for my best friend that she kicked my butt back into gear.
Now I just need to get my finances straightened out, with me not working anymore, things got a bit tight.
Things I am doing to work on this:
Meal Plan
Use Coupons
Try to use up things in the freezer and the pantry.

Other things I need to work on, is getting my house back in order, work more on charity stuff. I am getting slowly, the last year has really been rough on me. But things are getting better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home