Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

second week of summer vacation

Yesterday was a great day, both kids are grounded from TV and guess what? They did not miss it, they build a fort in the game room, we went to the library and they got to play with their friends. So the rule now is: 1hr of TV per day. I enjoyed seeing them play with each other instead just sitting on the couch. Anika and her friend decided to read the same book and have a book club.
I also borrowed a classic, in Switzerland we did not have to read Shakespear, Dickens or Homer, so I got David Copperfield. I hope to get started on it today.
Today: I am doing laundry, gotta do some work and then at 6pm I am heading up north to the Gym and take a Aqua Athletic class.
For Dinner tonight we are having a favorite of mine: Steamed Cabbage with ground Beef and Farfalle. It's a dish my mom used to make and I really like it and so do the kids. I am blessed with non picky eater kids. :)
Yesterday I made Spaghetti Carbonara, but a healthier version and it was a success as well.
I am really enjoying cooking again, for a while I did not cook, but we have now at least one new recipe a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home