Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Live has been insane

Well, it's been 2yrs since I wrote my last blog, so this has to change. Here we go.
It's summer vacation and the kids already are driving me batty. How is that possible? Well they are fighting and annoy each other. It's been raining for the past 2 days, so no swimming either. *sigh
Tomorrow afternoon, we are headed to the library, I wanna read some classics, can you believe that I have never read Shakespeare? That is one of the goals for this summer.
Also major decluttering has to happen here, it is getting pretty embarrassing in my house.

Oh and lots of cooking will happen, I will try new recipes and hope to loose weight again.
So this is my life in a nutshell right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home