Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

update from me...

So what has been going on? Well for the first time in my whole driving career I got a speeding ticket. So I am working on the defensive driving class now, so it will get removed from my record. I could not believe it.

I also started to work out again, took a week off with knee pain, comes out I have "runners knee" which is also called PFS . I am really happy that it is nothing major, cause I already had 3, yep you read right 3 arthroscopic surgeries on that knee. There has to be a ton of scar tissue in there, now that I think about it. LOL

Other than that we are going good, I just wish I would knit more, I am in a bit of a funk. HOpefully that will go by too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home