Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

ear infection again...

So apprarently Anika got a characteristic from her Dad that we didn't want. Earinfections.

We are batteling number 4 since September last year. This really sucks. She came home on Wednesday from school went straight to bed and slept for two hours. Then woke up with 101.7 fever. Those are the Symptoms that set off alarm bells in my mommy brain. So I called the Dr. the next day and we got to see her. And sure enough my instincts were right. Ear infection. So because they seem to reoccur we are now talking about the possibility of seeing an ENT and her maybe have the adnoids taken out. I am not happy with this.
We are going back for another checkup in 3 weeks and then go from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home