Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

all the pieces...

are done for the cardigan. After running to Hobby Lobby twice this week to get more yarn. I know, I know. But now comes the part I really do not like to do. Blocking. So far I blocked one front and a sleeve. I really want to finish it, so I can give to my friend at happy hour (superbowl party).

On other needles right now, I am working on a poncho and also am going to knit a buttonhole bag which is a knit along on one of the groups I belong to.
Other than that not much going on. Except I am freezing my butt off, it is cold here in TX and I realized that it has been way to long since I moved here, I am whimpy to the cold. *snicker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home