Chuchi Chaechschtli.... What?

This is my journal, as a 37 year old mom of two, that tries to balance, family and every thing else, life trows at me.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

work in progress...

so I am still working on the cardigan, yesterday I had to frog allmost half of the back, cause I noticed a mistake, but needless to say I am back to where I was. So hopefully today I can finish the back and start on the sleeves, then I gotta block the pieces and finally put the whole thing together. I bought really cute black buttons with rinestones in them. I sure hope my friend will like it, cause it sure won't fit me.

I also bought some yarn from www. knitpicks.com , I can't wait for it to get here, cause I wanna knit myself a booga bag.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    Claudia, that booga bag is cute! I love it. I can't wait to see yours!

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    Hmm my comment seems to have been eaten. LOL If it shows twice, you'll know why.

    Claudia, what a cute bag. I love it! I can't wait to see yours!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home